Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just Another Service I Provide ...

Well, yeah, I am suppose to be working. Thanks for noticing.

But I just came across a rather cool site (no, I wasn't actually working when I stumbled across it, thanks for noticing that too) that, out of the goodness of my heart, I am moved to share with you.

The other day B2 put me on to a great site for aviator slang. Trust me, if you don't know. There's a lot of it. Then today I came across this - Acronym Finder.

Which purports to let you search any known acronym ... resulting in a potentially lengthy list of possibilities, which they leave you to figure out on your own by context, I suppose. Still, I did think it was kind of cool. Should cut down on some of that head scratching, of the 'So what the heck does that mean?' variety.

Although I did notice that its missing my personal favourite for RTF ... Read The File, Stupid!

But, its okay. There's really no need to thank me. Unless, of course, you feel truly moved. In which case, you can just drop some coin instead of text into the comment box.

No comments: