Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wondering What YOU Can Do?

It's called Valour IT.
Voice Activated Laptops for OUR Injured Troops.

Okay, technically its their injured troops. As in American.
And yes, I am Canadian.

But that doesn't mean that I don't know a very very good cause when I see one. And it doesn't mean that there's not a real need.

And tomorrow is Rememberance Day. And Veterans Day in the United States. Which means that you, you lucky dog, still have a little time left. To do a very, very good thing.

Which by the way, might, even if you're not American, actually net you some Income Tax relief. Don't quote me on that though. Still, maybe. And that's like gravy.

And just in case you were wondering.
Yes. Yes, I did put my money where my mouth is on this one. Because even a small amount helps. And maybe we should consider starting something similar for our own troops...

But today tomorrow is the last day!
So what are you waiting for? Get outta here....

Update: Don't believe me?

Update II: You can find the history of Valour IT here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful message! Thank you for that. I have left a little tiny something for Valour IT. I only wish I could do more.

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Thanks Shirley.
You made my day.