Thursday, May 1, 2008

[What] To Be Or Not To Be

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!

You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism


92%

Engineering


83%

English


83%

Mathematics


75%

Linguistics


75%

Psychology


67%

Sociology


67%

Philosophy


67%

Theater


58%

Anthropology


58%

Art


25%

Dance


25%

Chemistry


17%

Biology


17%

Who, me?

Um, maybe. Partially. I will agree with the journalism part in the sense that I do love to write. Obviously. I've always enjoyed putting words together to see if I can make something sound 'just right'. Which, I find, is much easier to do with the written as opposed to the spoken word.

But Engineering as my second match? Seriously? You gotta be nuts. I think some computer must have blown a fuse somewhere. Both Engineering and Math should be way, way down at the bottom.

Oh well, maybe some day I will decide what to be when if I grow up.

H/T to Kris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not suprised what with your interest in Aviation and all things military as of late.

Very Engeneeringly based and all!

Ukawill

Anonymous said...

I'm theatrical??? a bohemian actor ? what the heck??

Or a philosopher......yeah right.

Anonymous said...

Though I have not yet done the quiz, my bachelor's degree was in Journalism, and now I wish I majored in something else. Politcal Science, History, something, with perhaps a Journalism minor.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the h/t! And that is one varied result...

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

From journalism to engineering to english to math ... sounds like a pretty mixed-up individual to me! No wonder my head hurts...